z

Young Writers Society

h.a.l.l.o

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:15 am
Areida says...

Yes, we all sacrifice animals to Nate every so often to make sure we stay on his good side. I totally ate a kitten in his honour at lunch today.

Anyway.

Hi! I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you want. Welcome to YWS! This place is awesome beyond description, and completely addicting. So, if you need anything, feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you fairly quickly. Enjoy the site. :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:50 pm
Wiggy says...

Hey treecub!!! I'm really glad you're here and I hope your enjoying your stay at YWS so far! As Ari said, this community is completely addicting (heck I'm on here like 5 times a day), the members are friendly, and you definitely improve on your writing. Paradise rolled into one place-what can I say? ;)

I'm Wiggy, by the way, and am the current insane member of the site. But it's awesome anyway!!! I really hope you have a great time and please feel free to pm me if you need to talk or have any questions! Welcome, welcome, welcome to the site. Drinks all around!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:05 am
View Likes
Myth says...

Hello there!

I'm Myth and also from Great Britian and a Muslim.

I think Wiggy was a little hyper when she wrote the above post. :wink:

Anyway, enjoy your stay!
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Reviews: 0
Sun Sep 17, 2006 9:14 pm
View Likes
Nagem says...

i bet this is a little late to welcome you, but my internet had to stop working at the absolute worst time. imagine, no YWS for three weeks. pure torture in my opinion since i am trying to delay homework and cleaning my room and all that stuff. oh and i agree with Fand, beware the insanity.
All hail procrastination!
I'm not a very good writer, but I'm an excellent rewriter. ~James Michener

The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug. ~Mark Twain

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:56 am
View Likes
Persephonie84 says...

:o ~ Hiya Treecub and welcome to the board. :)

Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena