z

Young Writers Society

'Round I Go

Reviews: 2
Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:54 pm
Mamma-Alexandria says...

I'm not exactly sure what to say, but I guess any place is a good starting point. My name is Alexandria. You can use what ever variation of my name. Alex is the most common. I'm nineteen years old with a three month year old baby girl, Sophie. Yep, I'm a single mom, and she's my angel, my love.

How's everyone on this fine morning?
-MA
Love the life your given. Make it count for all it's worth. Try to see a blessing in everything.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:33 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Hello, welcome to YWS. I look forward to reading some of your work. :D
Stop. Look. Jive!

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:14 pm
View Likes
Cassandra says...

Welcome, Alexandria! PM me if you have any questions or just need someone to review your work! :D
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."
-Chuck Palahniuk

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:50 pm
Areida says...

Hey, Alex, welcome to YWS! I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you like. Since you're one of the older members on the site you'll probably get a good handle on things fast, but if you've got any questions at all, please don't hesitate to PM me. See you around! :D
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:20 pm
View Likes
-KayJuran- says...

Hey, Alex! What sort of stuff do you write? Hopefully, I'll be seeing some of your work in the literary forums. ;)

Feel free to ask if you need help, but as Ari already said, you'll probably pick things up pretty quickly.

See you 'round,

--Kay
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:30 pm
Mamma-Alexandria says...

Thank you all so much! It's so fascinating here and I feel comfortable already.

I prefer fantasy as well as philosophical, sociopolitical, and definently transgressive. Once in a while, perspective and spiritiul writings are included.

Thanks, again. :)
Love the life your given. Make it count for all it's worth. Try to see a blessing in everything.

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:20 am
View Likes
electricbluemonkey says...

Wow, single mom. That must be tough.

Anywho, welcome to YWS. Don't hesitate to post your work.

Hope all is well with you and Sophie.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:39 am
View Likes
Caligula's Launderette says...

Welcome hon to YWS! I go by CL most often than not. :D If you have questions what so ever feel free to PM me.

Cheerios. CL.
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:54 pm
niteowl says...

Hello and welcome! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:18 pm
View Likes
Mamma-Alexandria says...

Thank you so much and thank you, Niteowl for the gift.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Thu Sep 14, 2006 2:02 pm
Wiggy says...

3 months is seriously the cutest age! Congrats on your baby girl! She sounds absolutely beautiful (and I'm sure she takes after her mom :D)!

Welcome to the site! This is a fantastic place to learn and improve in your writing as everyone (and I mean everyone) has great talent and I'm sure you'll be one of the best! I'm really glad you're here, and I look forward to reading some of your work!

I'm Wiggy. :D I'm incredibly passionate about writing, and I'm also an avid reader. Spiritual writings are pretty cool. :D I'm into historical fiction, but I like reading other genres too. :D

Well, good luck with your work! If you need any help or just would like to talk, feel free to PM me! See ya round the site!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:44 am
Myth says...

Welcome Alexandria!

I'm Myth.

If you need anything critiqued PM me and I'll be happy to look your work over. :D
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 21, 2006 1:51 am
Persephonie84 says...

8) ~ Hi Alexandria. Welcome aboard :!:

I don’t really say anything quotable. Or anything at all on most days. I just quietly listen.
— KateHardy