z

Young Writers Society

Hello

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Sep 09, 2006 1:19 am
Snoink says...

trident wrote:I like writing fiction much more than non-fiction, but doesn't everyone? :D
Yes, I'm attempting to write a book right now, but I will try to get a little friendlier with the site first before I post anything. The greeting e-mail asked that I review a couple things first and I plan to do just that.

Thanks all for a hearty welcome!

Hehehe, don't worry. Getting friendly is all fine and good, but you're only required to do two reviews (though the more you do, the more likely you'll get lots of critiques, which is ALWAYS a good thing).

What genre of fiction do you write? :D
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

376 Reviews

Reviews: 376
Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:20 am
Trident says...

I like usually to read and write two genres, fantasy and thrillers. My book I am writing is fantasy. I write a lot of short stories that are thrillers and the like. I also write for our school's satire newspaper. I love satire.
Perception is everything.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:32 pm
-KayJuran- says...

trident -> another foreign languages person!! :)

Hehe, fancy joining our language usergroup..? Hehe, maybe you could join wiggy and be an assistant in our russian class too...

/shameless plug.

Anyways.. yep, fiction has gotta be the best. It's great that you're reviewing things first - I think Nate'd be glad to hear it especially. ;)

Ooh.. and satire.. satire like 1984, right?

--Kay
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood