My name is Shea and I am a fifteen year old girl I joined the young writers society because it seems like a great resource for writing! I have always adored coming up with stories and making them into a real novel! I have never published a book, but am currently working on one in hopes that it will be published! I can't wait to get feedback from everyone about my writing
YWS is great! I hope you're having a fantastic experience on-site, and it's nice to see you reviewing/posting works already! What genres do you generally dabble in?
I really like submitting and reviewing! I seem to always write fantasy stories, but one time a couple years ago I did a diary of a girl from the early 1900s. That was also fun
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman