z

Young Writers Society

Hey there

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Tue Aug 15, 2006 5:39 pm
The Jesseble says...

Hi I'm Jesseble, i'm new *waves*

I write novels! but i only have written one.
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

685 Reviews

Reviews: 685
Tue Aug 15, 2006 6:03 pm
Rei says...

Well, you're way ahead of a lot of people. Fifteen still is pretty young. Welcome to the society!
Please, sit down before you fall down.
Belloq, "Raiders of the Lost Ark"

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:49 pm
Cassandra says...

Rei wrote:Well, you're way ahead of a lot of people.

Sheesh, if you've already written a novel, you've blown a lot of us out of the water. The vast majority of us are struggling to reach that point. :D

Is Jesseble your real name? If so, it's very pretty.

I'm Cassandra, by the way. Give me a yell if you have any questions or would like any of your work reviewed!

EDIT: Ah, just read your pro. So your name is Jessica, not Jesseble. Oh well. Jesseble is still very pretty. :D
Last edited by Cassandra on Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:52 pm
Dream Deep says...

Lol, what Cassandra said... ^_~

And they're both right, a novel at fifteen is quite an accomplishment. Heh, I never finished mine.

Feel free to PM if ya need a hand with anything. We're all happy to help here. :wink:

Cool avatar.

402 Reviews

Reviews: 402
Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:06 pm
Wiggy says...

Hey girlie! Welcome aboard the YWS ship! *says in piratey voice*
I love your username! Jessebele (sp?) is soooo pretty! I have a cousin named Jessica. :D
I'm writingluver5, or Mary, or WL, or WG, or Wiggy as most people call me. I'm on here a lot, so if you need anything, let me know by pm or something! I'm really glad that you're here!
Welcome aboard!

Wiggy ;)
"I will have to tell you, you have bewitched me body and soul..." --Mr. Darcy, P & P, 2005 movie
"You pierce my soul." --Cpt. Frederick Wentworth

Got YWS?

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:00 pm
David Guinness says...

Hi Jesseble! Welcome to the YWS! It's an interesting place, as I'm sure you've already noticed... :D
David Guinness

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:23 pm
Areida says...

Hey, Jesseble, welcome to YWS! Like most everyone else has said, you're way ahead of most of us if you've finished a novel. I haven't, and I'm nearly seventeen! So congrats on that count. :)

I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari if you like. If you need any help/have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me, one of the greeters, instructors, or moderators. There are a lot of people around here willing to help. Enjoy the site!
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

531 Reviews

Reviews: 531
Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:29 am
Caligula's Launderette says...

Hey Jess! I mostly go by CL, or Kelle, or the Hyper Alien SPEW Monkey, or even Yo Deaf Woman. Welcome to YWS, if you have any questions what so ever, feel free to PM me.

Cheerios hon, CL
Fraser: Stop stealing the blanket.
[Diefenbaker whines]
Fraser: You're an Arctic Wolf, for God's sake.
(Due South)

Hatter: Do I need a reason to help a pretty girl in a very wet dress? (Alice)

Got YWS?

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:45 am
Firestarter says...

Finished a novel? You're definitely ahead of me.

Welcome to the site! I go either by Jack or Firestarter, but I prefer the former (I still can't explain why.)
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.

504 Reviews

Reviews: 504
Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:10 am
Dream Deep says...

Lol, because it matches your avatar... ^_~

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:12 am
The Jesseble says...

thanks everybody

the 'Jesseble' thing came from school when i was writing an essay about 'the Cruicible' but i was so tired that i mingled my name with the title...hehe.
Last edited by The Jesseble on Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
***The Jesseble***

Cheese Hat

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:42 am
deleted6 says...

Wow i'm 15 and you wrote a novel cool. I'm way jealous. :D
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:43 pm
niteowl says...

Wow! You finished a novel! That's amazing! I can barely stick around long enough to write a chapter! Which is why I should stick with poetry/songs.

Well anyway, here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? :lol: :x 8) :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen::D :) :( :o :shock: :? :lol: :x 8) :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites