Hello everyone! I'm new here and I love to write stories and a little bit of poetry on my free time. Hopefully I can post a story I just started to work on and get advise from everyone
Welcome, welcome! You're going to love it here! Let me know if you'd like me to review anything. I'm not best at poetry, but that story sounds neat!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Hi welcome to YWS! oh, pls tell your age (curious) and your Favourite genre to read and write. I tend to review mostly new works so I'll be watching out For yours! See you on chat (hopeFully)!
post a story u mean? its quite simple. at the top the page, you will see thick black line with the YWS logo, and next to it, 'me', 'messages', 'notifications', 'new' and 'publishing center'. create a new portfolio with a name, and then click 'add a new work'. You will then be able to write and submit a work. Hope this helps !
P.S.i you need any more info, or If you need any more help, or have any more questions, please post on my wall. I'm always ready to help!
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.
For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble. — Aristotle