z

Young Writers Society

Hello

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Aug 01, 2006 5:43 am
Kardas says...

Greetings all, my name is Kardas and I recently found this community on google! As with every forum I've joined in the past month, I'm here to share some of my work. Unfortunately, I only have one postable item at the moment but there are more on the way! I don't write as often as I should, my laziness allocates most of my free time to playing video games. I also love animals a lot...much more than most people. Other than that I'm pretty dull and not much of a talker.
I don't want the world, I just want your half.

614 Reviews

Reviews: 614
Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:55 am
Swires says...

Hi there Kardas, I like your avatar of the fox. You should post your work and Ill do a review of it as well as many other critters on here.

So welcome and enjoy your stay.
Previously known as "Phorcys"
Witherwings Harry Potter RPG

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:43 am
Shine says...

Hey Kardas!

Welcome to YWS!

Keep posting ur stuffs here.

Enjoy! :)
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:35 pm
niteowl says...

Hi and welcome! Here's your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:39 am
J. Haux says...

Hi, Kardas, I'm Jacquie. Welcome, and have fun at YWS.! :D I don't write as often as I should, either. (In fact, there are a lot of things I should do more often...) I'll look for your post and try to give a critique.

See you around the board!

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:23 am
Areida says...

Hey, Kardas; welcome to YWS! :mrgreen: I think you'll be right at home here. All of us love writing, but there are few that write as often as we should. I am definitely not one of them. I just sit in awe of the amazing prolific-ness of those certain writers. It's pretty cool.

Anyway, I'm Areida, but you can call me Ari you want. :D If you've got any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me. I hope you enjoy the site and I'll see you around the boards.
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:26 am
Jiggity says...

Heyo! *jumps on the welcoming band wagon* Im Jiggity, fromerly Jigsaw, known to you as Mr. Jig. Psssht, nah. Lol, call me whatever you want. Hope you enjoy the sight, PM if you need anything.
Mah name is jiggleh. And I like to jiggle.

"Indecision and terror, thy name is novel." - Chiko

683 Reviews

Reviews: 683
Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:02 am
Emma says...

Yooooo. Welcome, kay? :]

Reviews: 3
Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:13 pm
Kat says...

hello! Im Kat - one of the many "Kat"'s , but anyway ..... Welcome to YWS. This place is addictive ( should come with a health warning addictive actually). Feel free to PM me if you need any quick crits or an'thin'. Oh and by the way I LOVE ANIMALS too. I have 32 goldfish, a goat, a dog, 2 cats, 2 chickens and a hamster ! ( I live on a farm ... with a pond ) :D Okay I better stop now before I get toooooo carried away..........
That had she done so who can say
What would have shaken from the sieve?
I might have thrown poor words away
And been content to live.
----- WB Yeats

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:39 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Love the fox avvie. You should make it 100x100 though, then it'd be even more amazing than it already is. :wink:

Hope you have fun here, and improve your writing through the site.

See you around,

--Kay
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:39 am
Myth says...

Welcome Kardas or would you prefer 'Greetings'?

I'm Myth and I guess I like animals better than some humans at times. If you need any help or have questions there are always friendly members around or you can ask members with blue usernames called Greeters.

:)
.: ₪ :.

'...'

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:47 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Welcome. And don't feel bad about being lazy.

I haven't done anything since I got here, and I haven't gotten kicked out yet.

:thumbsup:

That, sir, is the most frightening battlefield in the world: the blank page.
— Larry McMurtry, Comanche Moon