z

Young Writers Society

Lyke Hai!

Random avatar

Reviews: 10
Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:28 am
Gaia says...

Hiya all, I come in peace. :]

Meh, I was looking around for a forum since the one I visit daily has been shut down, for like a week. ._.

So I figured, why not join something related to what I love doing? I'm currently writing a novel called, "The Forgotten Tale". Not very much of it, I've taken large hiatus's in writing it. But whatever, I'm thirteen, and I like to watch anime, oh and don't dare to challenge my knowledge of Kingdom Hearts, I'll win, what else can I say? :]

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:32 am
Poor Imp says...

Welcome to YWS, Gaia. ^_^

You'll be in good company, or add to the good company of course.

Any questions or such, you can PM me...or our pleasant greeters (they've got blue names...) or the the mods. YWS is friendly, altogether.

I hope to see your writing posted. ^_^

IMP
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:55 am
Fand says...

'Allo there, Gaia! I second Imp's welcome and the offer for answers. PMs are so lovely. ^_^
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

Random avatar

Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:04 am
Gaia says...

Thanks for the welcome, the only question I would have at the moment is where I could possibly post my novel. It seems like I could post it in multiple places, then it seems like there's no where to post it. I'm confuzzled. ;-;

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:06 am
Poor Imp says...

Gaia wrote:Thanks for the welcome, the only question I would have at the moment is where I could possibly post my novel. It seems like I could post it in multiple places, then it seems like there's no where to post it. I'm confuzzled. ;-;

Does it have a particular genre? Is it rather fantasy? Science-fiction?

If it's not any of those (or romantic, action, etc.) everything else fits into 'other'. So, in the literary forums you can got to 'other fiction' and post a new topic there with your novel.
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

Random avatar

Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:09 am
Gaia says...

It's fiction, fantasy, medieval, that stuffies. >.>

But I'll go look around there. :]

Reviews: 0
Sun Jul 30, 2006 4:00 am
Nagem says...

Hi. You found a really awesome site.
As I have said oh so many times, my name's Megan, but I think the name is to common so go ahead and call me Nagem, Meg, Meggy Weggy (if you insist. The name was created by insane friends that had to much candy that were bored. They wrote a song about the name and as much as I hate it, I know the lyrics. None of them were cut out for writing) or anything else you want. But that's getting off topic. Feel free to PM or email me or anyone else.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:44 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Well, it seems others got here before me..

Welcome to the site anyways! Love the name - and the title of the thread, 'cause it has a Japanese name in it. :wink:

Hope you have fun here. As others have already said, feel free to pm me if you need help or anything.

I'll make sure I look for your writing.

-Kay
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:52 pm
Gazza_14 says...

Hey Gaia, i was chatting to you earlier. Welcome to YWS!
:D
And you got a chance to talk to Emma, so you got a glimpse of the insanity that exists here, lol. See you around the boards!
Stop. Look. Jive!

1275 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1275
Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:53 pm
View Likes
niteowl says...

HI! By now you have plenty of welcomes, but you are still short a gift. So here you go: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

Random avatar

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:54 pm
Gaia says...

Oh trust me, on the other forum I go to, which is currently down, insanity is very common. :]

But thanks for the welcome.

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:59 pm
Fand says...

A note about your novel - sounds like it'd fit nicely over on the Fantasy Fiction board. ~_^
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

Random avatar

Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:41 pm
Gaia says...

Yeah, I already posted it, just before I didn't notice the Literary. >.>;

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:53 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Just a quick note..

I'm pretty sure we're not allowed images in signatures, as it takes up too much memory.. something like that anyway.

Cheers,

Kay
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

To answer before listening—that is folly and shame.
— Proverbs 18:13