z

Young Writers Society

Newbie here

Reviews: 0
Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:29 pm
Nagem says...

Hi! My name is Megan, but my friends either call me Nagem (my name backwards) or Meg. Except for my strange friends that call me Meggy Weggy. they even wrote a song about that name.
Anyway, like you all I love writing and have wanted to be an author since I was six. I have been nicknamed "the writer" by my classmates and some have even attempted to break into my locker to see my writing. (My best friend was kind enough to give them the combination!)
I was the only person that I knew that liked writing until I saw this site.
I hope to make friends on here and please reply.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:38 pm
-KayJuran- says...

Well, if you like writing then you've come to the right place..

My favourite thing about being a part of this site is that we all share a common interest - writing! Most people here will be able to give you good critiques, or if you don't want to post anything yourself yet, you can read their work instead. :wink:

Any questions, feel free to pm me.

-Kay
"There you go - sausages à la bread!" - Blue.

161 Reviews

Reviews: 161
Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:46 pm
Cassandra says...

Ooh, welcome! Funny storry about your name. Ardnassac is not half as cool as Nagem, though, so I guess that wouldn't work for me! :D

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:50 pm
Roaming Shadow says...

Welcome to the site! Trust me, you'll be glad you came here. I practically fell in love with the place after only a week, and missed it when it was down for about two monts. But don't worry, I doubt that will repeat anytime soon.

Anyway, you're sure to get helpful critiques, and help others with yours. Just a word of advice. "Patience is a virtue." I haven't really learned that one yet when it comes to a being a writter :wink: , and it's easily (in my opinion) one of the best pieces of general advice to all parts of the writting process.

Anywho, enjoy your stay, make friends, and have fun! You won't be dissapointed.

Roaming Shadow 8)

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:23 pm
J. Haux says...

Welcome to YWS! It's always exciting to have a new writer here. :D You're in the right place, Nagem. Most everyone is constructive and friendly, and we all like to write. What kind of things do you like to write most?

I like your name. I wish it could work with my name, but q's and x's don't work too well, do they? Xuah Enileuqcaj...Jacqueline Haux?

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and I'll try to help.

Enjoy yourself!

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

173 Reviews

Reviews: 173
Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:27 pm
J. Haux says...

Welcome to YWS! It's always exciting to have a new writer here. :D You're in the right place, Nagem. Most everyone is constructive and friendly, and we all like to write. What kind of things do you like to write most?

I like your name. I wish it could work with my name, but q's and x's don't work too well, do they? Xuah Enileuqcaj...Jacqueline Haux?

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, and I'll try to help.

Enjoy yourself!

~Jacquie~
SPEW to You

As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda