Welcome Back Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so Happy!
*explodes*
And Welcome to all the Newbies as well. Have no fear, there are plenty of people around to ask for help or directions or anything else that's on your mind, including myself Need anything just PM me and I'll be glad to help. failing that contact one of the Mentors--check Mentor thread--and they'll do the same.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5
!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra
Lol, hello ppls. hehehehe "jiggity"--thats one I havent heard before. I rather like it. And welcome Sedition, you twisted fellow--tormenting me like that. It's just not nice.
Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before. — Captain James T. Kirk