Ah well if you want feedback on your work then you've made a stop at the right place. We're all about giving and getting here.
You can visit the Books and Poetry tabs and find something to read or review and soon you'll be posting things of your own - unless you've done that already.
Of course I have to play up the Storybook forum because that's where I live xD But if that's not your thing I'm sure there's a club that fits you.
Hello! I'm glad your already finding your place in YWS! It's a really awesome place with even more awesomer people! (Bad grammar to make a point ) If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself. — Viktor E. Frankl