Hi, everybody, I am a new friend.

9 posts
Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
Welcome to YWS! :3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 10840
Reviews 202
Welcome! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask message me.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
Welcome, friend!
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37918
Reviews 836
Hiee!! Welcome, welcome, welcome!!! You will love this place!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 13001
Reviews 187
Welcome!! hope you enjoy your time here;)
Keep Writing!

PeanutPhoebe




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1135
Reviews 166
Welcome!
And passersby who heard his echoing laughter wondered what kind of grief man had to go through before he could laugh so free.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 0
Reviews 170
Welcome!
I AM YOUR GOD. -AlexSushiDog
Checkmate Atheists.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3414
Reviews 247
Well hello there, new friend! :smt039 I'm Searria, or "Sea" for short.
Let me know if I can ever do anything for you. I hope to see you around the site! Welcome to YWS! :elephant:
'Let's eat Grandma!' or, 'Let's eat, Grandma!' Punctuation saves lives.

Reviews? You know you want one. :)

*Ribbit*



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein