hey

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 6371
Reviews 576
Hunter left back in December yo. You just missed him. Welcome to Young Writers Society, SFG. :D
Got YWS? I do.

Lumi: Don't you drag my donobby into this.
Lumi: He's the sweetest angel this side of hades.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 221
Hey welcome to YWS!! I'm Kayla! I'm not too big of a scifi person either but I'll try to check out your post. If you ever need a friend you'll know where to find me.
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties




Random avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 9
thx kayla, i hope to make many friends here, including you :)



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle