z

Young Writers Society

DoaV (1st version) : Chapter One

Where would you prefer the reworked chapters of DoaV to be posted?

In the Advanced Critique Forum--I like having time to go over it and add my comments as I go.
18%
In the Fantasy Forum--I don't mind that it will all be posted at once, I can take it.
45%
In the Fantasy Forum--But post the parts of the chapters in separate so I won't be overwhelmed.
36%

Total votes : 11

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:51 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

*bows* Thanks for reading. It's been fun.

^_^ Keek out!
Last edited by Sleeping Valor on Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:42 pm, edited 11 times in total.

602 Reviews

Reviews: 602
Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:10 pm
Wolf says...

“Mommy!”

The child whimpered, knowing her mother was dead.

Hhmm...
Meh. Maybe you should do: "Mommy," the child whimpered. The black demon had...(etc)
It's just that using an exclamation point and then saying 'whimpered' doesn't seem quite right, somehow. If you still want to keep the exclamation point, then maybe you should say 'the child cried' or something of the sort.

It was a clear night and the moon was full, casting a dim white light over the city, reveling the horror for the child to see.

Did you mean to say, 'revealing the horror for the child to see'?

Bodies lay scattered about the streets, the sickening smell of blood perfuming the air.

Replace the comma after 'streets' with a semicolon. :)

There wasn’t anyone who’d survived at all.

The boy heard a scream, followed by a series of crashes.

How can he hear a scream and crashes if no one survived at all?

Too young to understand, he saw only that the reaper was cloaked in darkness, holding a glowing blue light in her hands to lead the spirits of the dead away to the afterlife.

This kind of confused me. If he's too young to understand (to understand what? You never said.), then how come he seems to know that her glowing blue light would lead the way for the dead? :?

It loomed out of the darkness, seeming to stalk after the reaper, as I to make sure she only took the dead.

As I? Typo? :wink:

Terrified, the boy screamed as he saw the monster coming much faster now; it’s teeth glistening hungrily.

I'm not sure that that's a valid use of the semicolon (after 'now'). It should probably just be a comma, or the second should be: Terrified, the boy screamed as he saw the monster coming much faster now; it's teeth glistened hungrily.

She told herself she would let Bear handle the boy later, when she was done her work; but she knew it was a lie.

Again, not sure that there's supposed to be a semicolon after 'work'. Just use a comma. :D

Overall, this is okay.
I'm actually not sure how I feel about this. You could make it so much more powerful, you could induce a much stronger feeling of terror in the reader. Describe the boy's scream as he saw the bear coming towards him, and most of all: dig deeper into his emotions. I hardly know how he's feeling during all this. I mean, obviously he's scared, but that's all I know.
To make this more... real, I guess: Describe how pavement scratches against his palms as he runs, describe the bodies in greater detail, and tie that to his feelings. For example: Horror churned in his stomach as he took in the scene before him; the street was littered with bodies, and smoke curled up into the ashen sky like the spirits of the dead. You know?
I also think you should show us what the bear/demon looks like. ^^; All we know is that it's black, and it's a bear... maybe try something like: He remembered how it had appeared as quietly as mist, how the light form the oil lamp had winked off the wickedly sharp claws. Something like that. :P

Anyways. Work with this, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or comments. And if you want me to review the next few pieces, then PM me then too! :)

Good luck,
Camille
everything i loved
became everything i lost.

Would you like a review?
http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic73903.html

237 Reviews

Reviews: 237
Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:23 pm
Teh Wozzinator says...

wow, your wording is amazing here!!! i must say, i was hooked immediately. this story is so awesome. (just try to keep it PG-13, please...) your wording and writing style are great, and for here, i can't say much about the characters, because this is new, but i love the plot too. your story is so good, please, please, please continue. i love it. unfortunately i have no time at all for a real edit here, but maybe later....

also, Ayra took care of this for me.

keep writing (definitely!!!!)!!!!!!!

Teh Wozzinator

*hugs valor back*
Go K-State for North Division!!

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1464
Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:23 am
JabberHut says...

Hello! :)

The black demon had cut into his mother with his knife-like claws, and she’d fallen to the ground, crimson life spilling [s]unto[/s] onto the paved street.

Cut into her...? I think that can be rephrased but, then again, I can't think of a way to do so. :?

But his small legs could only carry him so fast and his small lungs could only take in so much air.

I love you," his mother [s]has[/s] had said, [no comma] before leaving him hidden in the attic.

He wiped his eyes; he had to make it.

He wiped his eyes—he had to make it.

Everyone knew about the reaper, [period instead] she followed after devastation and disaster; [comma instead] easing the passing of those so suddenly ripped from life. The being was both frightening and beautiful; [comma instead] gliding down the street as she called to the spirits in a soft language he did no know. They came. The child watched with wide [s]eyed[/s] eyes as wisps of blue light seemed to flow from the dead, twisting and curling around the soul collector before becoming a part of the light in her hands.

And then he saw the demon. It loomed out of the darkness, seeming to stalk after the reaper, as if to make sure she only took the dead. And the boy knew the bear had seen him.

Woah! It was called the demon this whole time. Don't suddenly switch it on the reader, even if we can figure it out. Instead use Demon Bear, or use the title even earlier so we know what the demon actually looks like. Maybe give us hints, like the demon's charcoal coat or his [insert eye description here] eyes. Something that will make the reader think, "Hey! I know who this is!" without you actually telling the reader, and the boy (the PoV currently) doesn't know who it is. You know what I mean? Lol

Seeing this glitter of hope in the boy’s eyes, the demon growled. Terrified, the boy screamed as he saw the monster coming much faster now, it’s teeth glistening hungrily.

Here's another name that's suddenly thrown at the reader. It has always been called the demon, so keep going with the titles you choose. If you introduce a new title, use the formal title, like Demon Bear.

He cried and screamed and fought, but was still when a gentle hand rested upon his head.

It had already been seven months, yet she was still a sap [a bit modern of a term, yes? Try fool or dolt or other word]. She told herself she would let Bear handle the boy later, when she was done with her work.

But deep down, she knew she just couldn’t stand the screaming.

Yay! Question time! ^_^

P1 Question: Did you find yourself hooked/interested in this story right away, or did you just read to be nice?

[list]I read it to be nice, of course! :D Actually, I really enjoyed this piece. A couple issues I think would be easy to clear up.

The first one is the Bear's title. You keep calling it the demon, not telling us what it looks like when, in reality, the reader knew this whole time. We already know what the Demon Bear (kinda) looks like and could picture the bear if you told us. If you don't want to tell us, then, as I've said earlier, use subtle clues to help the reader re-picture the Demon Bear in their mind. It would be a tiny mystery. Through out these couple pages, the reader gets to figure out what the demon actually is--the Demon Bear. You get it? Its charcoal black appearance blended into the night. Its slick fur reflected the light of the full moon. Its shining yellow eyes remained heavy on the boy. Ayra had good ones too. :)

The second point I'd like to make was the boy's age. He seems rather young, but he's a boy. It's easy for a reader to picture any-aged girl to cry over their dead mom and their fear and whatever else. For a boy, however, it's not as easy. I don't mean to be sexist, but that tends to be the reader's thought when it comes to young children. (I'm not saying everybody! Please don't beat me down!) Littler boys will cry over everything, but as they get older, they don't want to "act like a girl" or "look like a girl" kind of thing. That "cooties" thing, you know? This little boy seems to be very young, yet he seems to walk around town just like a nine-year-old...It's hard to explain, but clearing his state of maturity will be an improvement. :)

I'd like to point out, though, that you did a good job with Yazra and the boy, if this is what you were aiming for. The boy thought it was "the Reaper" and was completely terrified, and you convinced the reader as well, but you described the appearance as you would for Yazra. Do the same with the Demon Bear, and you'll be in good shape. :D I very much liked your surprise with Yazra. You did a fantastic job there. :)

Otherwise, good job! Not a lot of grammar issues, just ideas/suggestions. Keep writing!

Jabber, the One and Only!
I make my own policies.

220 Reviews

Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:11 am
Sleeping Valor says...

*gasp* Three comments in the same night? For me? :D

Thanks everybody! I'm glad you liked the new section.

Ayra, I will definitely try to improve it with more description (I hit a bit of a block, so it might not happen right away). Thanks for your critique, it's nice to have a new reader. ^_^

Wiz, thanks for sticking with my story. I will do my best to keep it PG-13. There will be some violence, but because it isn't in Yazra's character to enjoy violence, she tends to shy away from it so there probably won't be anything that would make this R. (Now if it were from the bear's point of view... =P)

Jabber...^_^ I'm glad you liked how I brought in Yazra. That was actually the image I had in my head when I started the scene and it may have made me a little blind to the rest. But I know exactly what you mean about the bear and will be fixing that (I think some of the name slips were accidents, because I remember using 'bear' instead of demon once and telling myself I couldn't >.< I will fix!). I was actually going to make the kid a girl at first, it was my first instinct, but I always lean towards the girls, so I made her a boy instead. =P I'll try both and see which works better for the image I have of the scene.

^_^ Thanks again, all. Next part will be coming soon (I hope)!
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

237 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:01 pm
Teh Wozzinator says...

Hey Valor, me again. Lol! Thanks for PMing me.... Anyways, I really don't have time for a part two edit right now, but I might later today. I just wanted to say that I've read it, that it's really good... one of my three favorite stories that I'm reading on YWS now (the others would be Immortals, by Aedomir and Mutts, by GryphonFledgling--I won't put them in any order), so don't quit writing!

Lol....

Teh Wozzinator (who can't wait to read more... don't forget to PM me)
Last edited by Teh Wozzinator on Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:30 pm
JabberHut says...

Here I am with the crit for part 2. :)

The interesting thing about being a henchman, [no comma] is when realize you’re not but that you might be the only one who noticed.

I think you missed a word or two here, but I can't figure it out without rewriting the entire sentence. :? The interesting thing about being a henchman is when realizing you're not, but that you might be the only one [i]who noticed[/u]. I don't understand the underlined part at the end.

Though, don’t get me wrong;

I’m the invisible being that handles all the little things Bundy is too busy to notice [s]need doing[/s] and that Demon doesn’t give a damn about.

You don’t even need to ask, [use a dash here] I’m going to tell you why. Just know that you haven’t missed anything: this is the beginning. Before today, I was still in transition; now I have arrived.

My father had drilled instincts into me I no longer wanted; [comma instead] instincts that told me to approach life the way my father had.

The day I turned fifteen, things started going wrong. It started off small; [use a dash instead] being mistaken for a thief...

being called aside for questioning [s]for[/s] by [?] looking ‘suspicious’ by town guard; [triple dots?] small things.

It started off small--being mistaken for a thief...being called aside for question by looking suspicious by town guard...small things.

It started off small: being mistaken for a thief...being called aside for question by looking suspicious by town guard--small things.

Maybe the latter looks better...:? Lol

It was easy for me to get into those situations, [no comma before b/c--it's not a conjunction] because my mother had dulled my senses against the dark.

A tavern full of shady characters seemed just [s]to[/s] the same as any other tavern;

I’d find myself hungry, and as I passed the food seller’s stall, I’d snag an apple

Try merchant, shopkeeper, or just seller.

started to see connections between the things happening around me, [no comma] and my actions.

It was no longer that I ended up in the middle of trouble; [maybe...period? Two semis in a row is a bit awkward to me] now I was the one inadvertently helping trouble along.

Then, [?] suddenly, he was stumbling back and falling into his chair— [comma instead] dead.

I wasn’t even ashamed: [use a dash] I didn’t regret it at all.

I saved him, and in allowing him to torment the man who’s attacked him ensured the poor man would be too out of is mind to save himself for the beasts of the forest.

A lot of your sentences have been run-on-ish, but I let them slide. However, I think it's time I caught one for a rewrite. :) It's a bit confusing and I can't think of a way to help rewrite. :(

Then I did it again; [colon?]I killed a king’s soldier as he tried to kill Bear— [comma instead] knowing full well at the time Bear was a vicious bloodthirsty man-killer.

Not fear, not relief, not anger, or sadness, or joy.

The [s]spell[/s] smell of herbs and potions filled her nose, making her feel nostalgic.

P2 Question: I've given a better image of what Yazra's life was like before, do you think I should move a lot of this to the prologue and work it in there?

I think you did very well tying it into this part. However, it happened in the middle of the chapter that she jumped seven months into the future. It's perfectly fine how it is, I'm not putting it down. :D Maybe start chapter 2 with this Part 2? It's not too far off, but...well, maybe it's fine how it is. :lol:

Watch your run-ons, though. You have a lot of long sentences that were very close to my red pen. Lol, so keep your eye on those. :wink:

Keep writing!

I make my own policies.

220 Reviews

Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:31 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

Thanks guys! I have to study for exams, but when I have done (some) I will get those grammar things fixed in parts 1 and 2 and then maybe redo part one for more description. =P I just read this one story that was all metaphors and description--it made me realize how much I've been focusing on the plot and letting the description fall by the wayside. Which is good for the plot because the last time I worried about the description I forgot about the plot and ended up with 54 pages of a world with no conflict. >.<

Jabber, I was thinking about putting the part of Yazra's past at the beginning of chapter one, but I wanted to open with an image of what she has become. I am thinking about putting the journal entry at the end of the prologue though. It would end it with: "...From now on, this will be the diary of a villain."

Anyways, off to study! ^_^
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

Random avatar

Reviews: 55
Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:19 pm
Heatherish says...

well, i dont know how to answer your first question, but as for the second one, i like it when you have to slowly but surely learn about a character throughout the book. of course, the reader should know the character's personality, but their past can come out little by little. i think its fine the way it is and i do really like this story. keep up the good work!
Favorite Quote (at the moment):
"cuz' I'd rather wast my life pretending than have to forget you for one whole minute"

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:43 am
MidnightVampire says...

I liked this, had been forgetting to look at it (i'm sorry!) But I liked it (as said before.) Put the past in little by little. The past is always something you can add in if you don't know what to write about. This helps things. Everyone ahead of me fixed grammer and everything. At one point I was confuzed with the time. Then I realized it. Just took a while. Thats about the only place i got confuzzled.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

237 Reviews

Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:16 am
View Likes
Teh Wozzinator says...

I've read part three, and honestly... I liked it. I don't have time for a good edit now, but there is one thing I wanted to say:

"It was thin, and only someone thin could enter by turning themselves sideways."

That was really awkward. Change that somehow, the "thin" twice sounds really weird. This was really all that jumped out at me.

Oh, one more thing though: when she says "Sure", i think you need to think about that, because this is happening a long time ago. And yes, since it's a fictional world you can do whatever you want, but sometimes you don't want to add in too modern talk. It makes it sound more realistic. Mainly "Yeah" "Sure" and "Okay" are the worst in this case....

I really like the story, keep up the good work. And three wasn't that bad, I think that it tells us more about Yazra and her background...and it has a good twist.

Keep writing, because this is awesome!!

Teh Wozzinator

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:49 pm
JabberHut says...

Hello again! :) I'll be critiquing on the comp instead of at school (:shock: I know!) so tell me which critique is better. The one for part 2 earlier was done at school, this one is on the comp. PM me which you prefer. I'm gonna take a poll as I go around. Lol!

Anyway:

The man sat on the slanted church roof—having long since given up on standing.

That dash can probably be a comma.

The rain had been falling since the night before, and there wasn’t a surface in the city that wasn’t slick with water

[s]He [/s] The man [or another name] cried out, nearly jumping out of his skin.

A small hand shot out--steadying him before he lost his grip on the stone and fell to his death.

That dash didn't make it, lol, but it should be a comma anyway. :)

The man turned, seeing the hand belonged to a young woman.

The man turned, seeing a feminine hand lift from his shoulder. or somethin', lol.

Her eyes were a bright green, like young leaves—he’d expected her to be a man.

Her bright eyes were as green as the young leaves of the season. He was shocked to find this outstanding woman rather than a businessman [or some kind of man, lol].

...and he’d nearly said the [s]witches[/s] witch's name aloud where anyone could hear!

She wasn’t one to be trifled with, the quiet ones never were.

Maybe a dash or semicolon instead? :?

The young woman pushed a bag into his hand and left the confession box. By the time he stumbled out after her she was gone. He sighed, hoping he never ran into the one who wanted anything to do with the Dissection Witch.

I think you'd agree with me that this needs a rewrite. :) Also, the underlined part seemed to run-on for ages, lol.

The young woman pushed a bag into his hand before rushing out of the confession box. He sighed and stumbled out as soon as she was gone, hoping he never ran into the Dissection Witch or any of her followers again.

There she had learned an art that was [s]here[/s] forbidden here, so she had turned to the dark side.

Lol!! Way to use the Star Wars term. If possible, change that. I don't much like it. Of course, if you use it a lot, it may change the meaning of the Dark Side.

Sometimes she returned them—sometimes she did not.

Maybe a comma instead of that dash. :)

A man who could place his hand into a flame and not be hurt would came back short the same hand, a woman who said she could hear voices that told her of danger came back without her ears.

This didn't make much sense to me. :? I think that comma in the middle threw me off and can be deleted. Or maybe it's short the same hand that threw me off...I don't know. :lol:

These gifts were rare and supposedly products of a mixing of bloodlines and inheritance.

“The Gorhen Mountain?” Bundy asked as he inspected one of his many spell stones.

...could master the art of sealing a spell into an object to permit others to use them.

“You’re not going. [comma instead] ” Bundy interrupted, his rough voice surprisingly severe and cutting.

Mind the shop while I’m gone, [period instead]” [s]he[/s] He put away the stone then and swept through the door to the brewing room.

“Ok, sure. [comma instead] ” Yazra said to herself...

A quick comment on this small section. I thought Yazra said Bundy would send her? As if that were the plan? And then Bundy...changed his mind, or...? Rethink that. Maybe Yazra assumed[/b] Bundy would send her, but she was obviously wrong when he refused the offer.

The light slowly moved down the beach [s]slowly[/s]...

Smooths out the sentence a bit. :)

Then suddenly it vanished, disappearing entirely—leaving the newly risen starts to shine brightest through the moonless night.

Replace dash with a comma.

The water [s]here[/s] was three times as tall as a man and hid dangerous undercurrents.

...she reached the narrow gap twenty meters along the wall.

It was thin, and only someone thin could enter by turning themselves sideways.

I thought this was fine, but someone I suppose didn't like it much. [i]It was thing, and only someone as thing could sidle through the gap.
Gives you an idea as to how to phrase if you plan to rewrite, but I think it's fine. :?

...the water swelled up to her knees—allowing her feet to rest on the small, submerged shelf that ran along most of the cliff.

Replace that dash with a comma.

Someone, an Earth Walker, had probably made the cave and the shelf, though for what purpose Yazra could only guess.

Why say someone when you tell us three words later? Lol. Either put:

Someone, probably an Earth Walker, had made the cave and the shelf, though Yazra couldn't figure out why.

An Earth Walker, no doubt, had made the cave and the shelf, though Yazra couldn't figure out why.

Or you get the idea. :)

And even then, the only one you could find with any certainty was yourself.

...she could feel the air thick with the spirits' agitation.

She felt along the rock in the utter darkness and found the spell stone.

Maybe heavy or thick would work better?

Suddenly small rocks along the wall began to glow, lighting the way. Instantly the atmosphere changed,

Those two words are so similar that, when repeated in this way and so close together, it gets irritating, lol. Delete one of them? Preferably the first one.

She knew the way by heart now, and though she had to make a series of seven different turns, she knew she wouldn’t get lost.

Not one soul was any different than another—man or woman, child [s]of[/s] or geezer [a bit modern of term?], [use another dash] they all had the same ethereal form; [comma instead] constantly shifting between semi-human shapes and that of just strands of glowing blue mist.

They were poor damned souls now—trapped in a jar and condemned to being tools of a wizards plan—but they seemed as content to have her company as she was to give it.

Use commas instead of the dashes.

P3 Question: So, personally I rushed through this and I think it sucks. >_> I have also strayed off my original plot plan so chapter one is looking very long indeed. How would you guys suggest improving this part?

You actually did alright. I made my comments above as to what I was worried for--the Gorhen Mts. deal and...something else that I can't think of right now (lol).

I wouldn't really know how to improve it until I read more of it, or I knew what you were thinking would come next. In other words, it's up to the author, in my opinion. Until I read the entire thing, I wouldn't know if you could afford more description or whatever. You have the outline, not me (even if it's just in your head).

However, there was one thing I think you should look at. At one point, she was standing behind the counter. A sentence later, she's in some cave...thing, lol. Is it a secret passage? Or...what is the place? I just know that there's souls trapped in a tube thing and...yeah, putting it in teen jargon, lol.

If I'm correct, you're like many (including me) concerning the rushing part of the whole thing. You have this fantabulous idea you want to write about before it goes away, but you have to get through the boring parts/introductions before then. Sometimes, the best thing to do is write about that awesome cool part first, then come back and write the boring stuff and tie it all together. I do that sometimes, but I come up with a better cool part in the process. However, you feel much better when you write down that awesome-coolio idea. Writing the boring parts become easier. :lol:

I hope any of that made sense. If not, PM me and questions, but it's really up to the author as to what you can afford to do. You don't want to make too long of a part filled with description and no dialogue, but you also don't want to lack in the description. That's the fun of writing! :D

Keep writing! I did like this, I really did. :)

I make my own policies.

220 Reviews

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:14 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

lol. Thanks guys. And yeah, I was really trying to get past this so I could get to the next bit (especially since I realized I had strayed from the plot!!). I'll get to making those changes. Maybe not until thursday, though (exams are done then). The only thing I'll leave for sure is the part with Bundy. I know I didn't give readers much time ot get to know him, but normally he would have sent Yazra. If I'd said 'Yazra assumed' it would be a clue in that she was wrong, and it's actually relevant to the plot that he refuse to let her go. But I might change it a bit to emphasize it's relevance.

I'll definitely be coming back to fix this whole section. If not the whole chapter.

^_^ Thanks for the comments guys! I'll keep at it.

1464 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:30 pm
JabberHut says...

Hey, Valor! :)

I'll vote on your poll after I type up this crit, but I'd like to say that I really don't mind. You can post it in Advanced Critiques, but I already comment as I go when it's in the Fantasy Forum. :lol:

Now, I didn't catch a lot of stuff grammar/spelling wise. :)

If these men honestly thought they’d be able to catch him, they were sadly mistaken.

The cold metal cooled the blood in her veins, sending a coolness through up her arm.

C-c-cooold! :lol: You could use freezing or any other word you can think of, as long as you understand it's repetition. ^_^

I never use italics in the quotes, but there's a couple things to point out here. :lol: Pick one word or the other. I think after you take care of the repetition, you'll know what to do, though. :)

P4 Question: How many of you would actually want to see Yazra at work?

Haha, I would! But I'm a sucker for action/work. :P If you think you can fit it with your plan for the story, then go for it. If there's something more important you need to use in place of it, then so be it. :)

1) What's your opinion on the plot of this chapter? Does it need more action, is it too choppy? Honest opinions please, and hopefully some advice one how to improve it!

I'm rather excited for your story, really and truly. :) You do very well writing this and completely grabbed my attention. I'm glad I stopped by this when I did. :) Back on topic (:lol:), I think it is quite choppy, but some authors do that, switch from one PoV to another. Here, I think it would be nice to at least know how she gets from one place to another. (If you did that, then that's a my bad, sorry. ^^;)

2) As you're reading, you probably have some questions. What questions do you have that are still unanswered at this point? (Questions can be carried over from the prologue)

I am left hanging but, as you said, it's only the first chapter. They'll no doubt be answered very soon, if not already (^^;). Who is the wizard guy and what's his purpose? What exactly is Yazra up to?

Keep writing! :D

(P.S. That blue looks very good on you! :D)
I make my own policies.

237 Reviews

Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:49 am
Teh Wozzinator says...

Haha, Yazra at work? That'd be kinda cool.

I like the story, but I do agree Chapter one isn't as good as the prologue.

No time for a good review, I gotta go...

But I like the way that you're posting it...don't post each part separately, it gets confusing trying to look for "Chapter one part two".

Lol!

I like the story still though!!

PM me...

Teh Wozzinator

When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet