By the way, Kat forgot to add "Class" to the template. Please add it to the bottom of your character profile.
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful. — anne27