The Stanley Parable

1 post
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1122
Reviews 25
There is a "reimagining" for a game called "The Stanley Parable" coming out in about a week that I cannot wait for. What it is is essentially a metafictional commentary on videogames. The demo for the remake (and most likely the full game as well) keeps up this trend, but is a bit sillier (not that the original was very serious in the first place).

Spoiler
Why did I post all this? It's because I have no idea how to get to the point in under two sentences.
Are there any games/books/movies/paintings/operas/morse code messages that are at least similar in tone, if not theme or subject matter?
"Can't break an omelette without making a few eggs"

From the ashes of the old YWS Chat; it's the Unofficial YWS Discord server. Come join us!: https://discordapp.com/invite/UhSr7uW



I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern