Saving Minecraft

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 306
Reviews 65
Hi! I have had this story idea stuck in my head for a while now and I thought that it could be written as this. The main idea is to find out who or what Mystery is. Mystery is a Minecraft player that always some how's messes up Ethan, Cadens and Alex's game play. Make up their minecraft names and personality and let's see where this goes! :)
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 306
Reviews 65
This is discontinued
Have your chin up, and speak up.Otherwise, nothing will get done.And what you need to say, will never be heard.Just be confident in what you say, and stand by it



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein