Motivation

2 posts

How often do you get motivated?

  • Never 20%
  • Rarely 20%
  • Sometimes No votes
  • Often 60%
  • Always No votes

Total votes: 5

User avatar
Gender Male
Points 343
Reviews 19
I was just wondering what is the pure motivation for the work you do, whether you're currently writing a novel (which i am) or writing poetry, doing reviews, or just even what you work as. A lot motivates me e.g Music, God, Imagination (hence the name Imaginator16) and even other people inspire and motivate me to write books. Sorry for being nosy but i also would like to know how you became interested in writing?, My story is that when i was a few years younger. Maybe 7-8 i was a read-a-maniac (just made the word up but you know what i mean) I read alot of books and it was until i was around 12-13 is when i had real interest for creating stories. So overall i want to know what inspires and motivates you to... well you know, write?

Thanks for reading

God bless and have a great day!

Please leave a comment :)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 451
Reviews 103
With me I just have this random "lightbulb" moment.
And then, you know, I write ^u^



Teach a man to fish, he eats for a day. Don't teach a man to fish, you eat for a day. He's a grown man. Fishing's not that hard.
— Ron Swanson (Parks and Rec)