At PEACE!

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Other
Points 1321
Reviews 43
Hallo.

First of all, read this:

A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself.

-- Abraham Maslow

Now, any one else feeling this? I have not written much lately, and all of my other music and art is turning up at 50% of its possible potential... And I simply cannot stop the need of drinking some fresh blood leave my mind. Torture, but does anyone else experience an edge to them when they do not create effectively?

I can go no further... I need to destroy. See you in my world when I am done with it.

But does anyone else experience this occasionally?
I was Amareth :)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Hello.

I feel like this every time that I don't write! I become a very very miserable person who is very very hard to deal with! ....Or at least that's what I've been told.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots



Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— Apple Inc.