The Round Table Wars DT

2 posts
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1717
Reviews 42
Hey everyone!
this is where you post anything pertaining to the SB!

Questions, comments, ideas, plot twists, you name it! if it's SB related it goes here!
"D*** the torpedoes! Four bells! Full speed ahead!"~ Admiral David Farragut




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2952
Reviews 136
I am posting in order to recive notifications. I cannot begin to express how excited I am, so I'll just say that I hope things are progressing as they ought.



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein