Did you know that...

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 202
At 1.02am and 3 seconds today it was the 4 day of the 5 month of 2006.

This was the only time that there would ever be a sequence like this!
Real poetry are those with the best words in the best order

~~~~~~~~Mandy~~~~~~~~~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 20
I found that too but it was for last month...

April 5 two minutes and three seconds after 1AM, it will be 01:02:03 04/05/06. This will never happen again in our lifetime!


I guess they get everyone with stuff like that. Next year I think they will say 12:03:04 05/06/07 :D
Writers will happen in the best of families. - Rita Mae Brown

The Kingdom beyond Reality
weblog_entry.php?POST_ENTRY_URL=13961



In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian