Back! :)

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1188
Reviews 38
I haven't been on in about a year, and I forgot my password and everything.
But, now I have a new password that I won't forget, and I plan to be on here as much as possible! [:




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17581
Reviews 126
Good to see you back Jordan! Although I can't say I remember you, I hope that that will change soon. It's always a pleasure to see new faces around the site.

You may want to ask a moderator to move the post to the welcome forum as I believe you will receive a better greeting there.

Cheers,

Day
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"



Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt