Name Generators...

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17581
Reviews 126
I just thought I would share this incredible website I found. It features numerous generators ranging from people, places, clothes and character descriptions.

Enjoy,

~Day
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
:smt026

You rock.
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1390
Reviews 8
These. Are. Brilliant. :D
Thanks so much for sharing! =3
... Unless it's a farm.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 17581
Reviews 126
Glad you guys found the website helpful
"If the king doesn't lead, how can he expect his subordinates to follow?"



We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare