Rosa Parks Death

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 38
Today is a sad day. Rosa Parks Last night died at her home in Detroit.
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/25/national/25parks.html?th=&adxnnl=1&emc=th&adxnnlx=1130270506-mG37GrT8XS5mMPQSlL7O0A
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 40
I hadn't heard of this.

Rest in Peace Rosa - God bless you for you part in S.Africa
Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience

I don't suffer from stress. I am a carrier.



An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown