Leon got up slowly... His ribs were badly damaged.
He stood up grabbing.
He was losing blood supply. He was dieng...
Slowly he looked at Lyles "Help..me.." He gasped out. Surely Lyles knew Leon needed some blood.
I couldn't beleieve he kissed me. It was amazing! I was still in shock.
Leon had come back for Tex and Lyles had stopped him. He was a beautiful wolf. He'd brought more guys in and they were fighting Leon off. I wanted to help but I thought I'd get in the way. The shapeshifter girl had come up to me trying to tell me something. I saw she was looking at Tex. I went over to him. The shapeshifter helped me get him out and we just sat back and watched. I knew it was the wrong time but I wanted to kiss Lyles again
Some say laughing is the best medicine but what do you do when you can't laugh anymore?
Multiple personalities are just good social skills.
Lyles stood up quickly, pulling Naomi off Leon. "Calm down Nai. I told him he could." Lyles laughed, offering his arm to Leon again. Leon bit down again, glaring at Naomi. Lyles chuckled and sat down, offering Naomi his lap.
"Why?" I asked in disbelief.
He chuckled again while I sat on his lap. "Because if I didn't he would've killed Tex."
I nodded smiling. He smiled again, "Sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to be to forward."
I shook my head, "Don't be," I whispered. I bent my head and kissed him passionetly.
Some say laughing is the best medicine but what do you do when you can't laugh anymore?
Multiple personalities are just good social skills.
Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light. — Brené Brown