Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Booping thread
434 posts
1
...
7
,
8
,
9
,
10
,
11
,
12
,
13
...
29
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:04 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Mon Jun 10, 2024 11:04 am
blo00ooop
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:04 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:04 pm
booopbooop
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:04 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Wed Jun 12, 2024 1:04 am
beepb00p
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:05 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Wed Jun 12, 2024 2:05 am
bebebebebooop
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:03 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Wed Jun 12, 2024 10:03 am
beeeep booooop
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
deleted43
Gender
Points
403
Reviews
52
Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:09 pm
deleted43
says...
·
Thu Jun 13, 2024 7:09 pm
boop
silliness is my specialty. :)
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:07 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:07 pm
BBBOOOOOOOP
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:55 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Fri Jun 14, 2024 1:55 am
BO.Op
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:05 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:05 am
bOvOp
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:11 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:11 am
bo_op
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:31 am
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:31 am
boop
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:37 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:37 am
Bo~op
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
deleted43
Gender
Points
403
Reviews
52
Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:16 am
deleted43
says...
·
Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:16 am
b oop
silliness is my specialty. :)
ScarlettFire
Supporter
Gender
Points
8000
Reviews
212
Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:23 am
ScarlettFire
says...
·
Fri Jun 14, 2024 11:23 am
b0_0p
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?"
- Paimon, Aether's Heart
“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.”
- Grace Hopper.
EllieMae
Gender
Points
69226
Reviews
708
Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:00 pm
EllieMae
says...
·
Fri Jun 14, 2024 8:00 pm
Spoiler
BOOOOP
Who's to say that my light is better than your darkness? Who's to say death is better than your darkness? Who am I to say?
I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
Was
AilahEvelynMae
and is now
EllieMae
:)
Sign In
Register
sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous
— theromanticchemist