Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Special Events
NaPoWriMo
NaPoWriMo Archives
poetry, most ardently
46 posts
1
,
2
,
3
,
4
manilla
Gender
Points
110
Reviews
121
Wed May 01, 2019 2:19 pm
manilla
says...
·
Wed May 01, 2019 2:19 pm
Thank you!
Pronouns: she/they
From the wild manila folder of YWS's office.
When the last tree has fallen
And the rivers are poisoned
You cannot eat money
I do reviews:
https://www.youngwriterssociety.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=108365
Sign In
Register
I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr