Overwhelmed by the Prospect of Your Own Story?

2 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 897
Reviews 44
I just made a post to my blog on the matter of being overwhelmed at the prospect of the novel I am trying to execute. You can find the post here:
http://matthewvonprince.blogspot.com/2017/06/overwhelmed.html

Any fellow young writers have thoughts on the matter? I have called it the Architect/Builder Paradox




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2003
Reviews 62
PAT BUCHANAN IS THE BIGGEST PARADOX

Image
The Poopsiest.

JOIN THE RABBIT SQUAD TODAY


:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

I am 100 Percent Garbage
USED TO BE VERSER
¯\_(ツ)_/¯



This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes