Can you give us a bit more information? What exactly happens when you click the "join a review team" button? Is there a button to join a review team on your home page?
At the moment, Review Day is not entirely set up properly; however, if you'd tell us more about the issues you're having or were having, you would help us resolve issues more thoroughly and quickly.
Aside from that, just time will be needed to sort out the issue!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon
I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.
Holysocks wrote:Can you give us a bit more information? What exactly happens when you click the "join a review team" button? Is there a button to join a review team on your home page?
"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'" — Suzanne Rivard