Little Alchemy [Browser Game]

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22732
Reviews 377
http://littlealchemy.com/

I'm taking a break at 93/560 combinations. A little hint, things can double up on each other to make other things. Like human + human = love.
I have an approximate knowledge of many things.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 25804
Reviews 532
I [human + human] this game!
John 14:27
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.
I do not give to you as the world gives.
Do not let your hearts be troubled
and do not be afraid.

she/her | team monkeys | #unclassified




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 22732
Reviews 377
haha :P
I have an approximate knowledge of many things.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 455
Reviews 359
I've just got to 200, but I don't think I'll be able to get the rest done before I switch off my computer. I've been playing it most of the day as it is. XD
Live well. Learn lots. Question everything.



What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare