Which Books do you Relate to the Most?

3 posts
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 323
Reviews 501
The title kind of says it all... Which books have you related to the most, or best?

For me, I actually related to the Hunger Games more than most books, because of District 12s life style... not the starving part, but for instance, I didn't used to have running water, or power twenty four-seven. So it was interesting hearing someone else explain what I'd grown up knowing.

Maybe you know what it's like to travel the world, or maybe your family comes from a long line of wizards... or maybe there's some tradition that is similar to one that was in a books...? I'm really curious! Do share! :-D
100% autistic




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2935
Reviews 103
I know this probably doesn't count, but the books I most relate to are the ones I write..
“The end of suffering does not justify the suffering, and so there is no end to suffering, what a mess I am, I thought, what a fool, how foolish and narrow, how worthless, how pinched and pathetic, how helpless."

~Extremely loud and incredible close




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 561
Reviews 476
Anything by Haruki Murakami. I just adore his books.
Previously Flite

'And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.' ― Friedrich Nietzsche

~Open for business~



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom