Discuss possible character friendships, ask questions, discuss and stuff!
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Two things. Firstly, what do you mean by desired job? Is that an alternative to the banding thing? Like teacher or councillor? And, I want to be a Pratt! Summon me (@TakeThatYouFiend) when you answer my question!
You know that studded leather armour in films? Nobody wore that. I mean, how would metal studs improve leather armour?
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
Oh, I'm such a fool! I can't be free! No escape from the storm inside of me! I can’t control the curse! Please, you’ll only make it worse! There’s so much fear! You’re not safe here!
'This must be Thursday,' said Arthur to himself, sinking low over his beer. 'I never could get the hang of Thursdays.' — Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy