User avatar

~Megan~

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Queen of Dolls

    That is a really creepy story, but very well written. *shudders* Very strange.

    Jul 26, 2006
  • Other Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    That was funny I liked it.

    May 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I've read this book and it is soooooo awesome. I was obsessed with it like Harry Potter (I still am). I can't wait for the next ones to come out, ...

    May 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Prophesied

    No its not too late, we've just started the assignment and I have to the end of June to finish it. I'm no where near finished! I can't wait to ...

    May 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Prophesied

    Sorry I lost my temper, but I hate it when people say crap like that for no reason and you don't even know who they are or said anything to ...

    May 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Prophesied

    Okay let me read something better that you wrote, and I've been here a lot longer so why don't you go eat some giant green pencil crayons.

    May 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Prophesied

    Okay this is a short story I'm writing for school. I need some critiquing done and I just want to hear what people think of my story. Sorry about the ...

    May 19, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: YWS Needs A Mascot!

    DRAGON DRAGON OH PICK A DRAGON!!!!!! a horse or monkey sounds cool to but pick a DRAGON!!!!!

    May 8, 2006
  • General Articles Re: In Defense of Harry Potter

    Wow I really liked that. As somebody else said before it would make anybody against Harry Potter feel really dumb. *thumbs up*

    Apr 30, 2006
  • General Articles Re: Capital Punishment Essay

    I just did this essay for school awhile ago. I was gonna post it sooner but I couldn't because of my stupid teacher :evil: Anways here it is so tell ...

    Apr 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look Newbie over here look over here!

    lol yes I do like the word woot.

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Shadows in the Woods

    You need to add a lot more description. It is really fast paced. You should slow it down and describe what is happening the different characters, such as Wolf and ...

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Red Angel

    It interested me the only mistakes that I could see were the spelling mistakes and what Jigsaw pointed out.

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look Newbie over here look over here!

    Thanks........aww you guys are all so much friendlier then people at other sites.

    Apr 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look Newbie over here look over here!

    okay good to know that it doesn't exsist. lol. I like your avatar its pretty cool.

    Apr 22, 2006


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy