User avatar

znale1

znale1

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Silence

    I think this is the best poem from all the poems I have heard of.

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: Timely

    I love your poem but if you could add a bit more rhymes.

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, Realistic Re: .

    I really like this poem but I thought it would rhyme a lot

    Jan 5, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To my friend whose name is not robert

    I liked this sort of story I think. Is it a letter to a guy called Robert.

    Jan 5, 2013


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy