User avatar

zerkk

  • Welcome Mat Re: Zerkk is

    Back! After having a long period with no computer the Zerkk is back :D yay!

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello :D

    Welcome back to YWS cassie :D

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello

    Welcome to TWS classy :D

    Nov 6, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Welcome! Hope you have a wonderful time here :)

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member: angel-symphony

    congrats Angel :D :mrgreen:

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Kinda Funny (from the chat)

    *Proof that matt has no life or friends :P Love you Matt! haha :mrgreen:

    Nov 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS TV on November 15

    This will be awesome, can't wait!

    Nov 5, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    4,537 :( I'm slacking hardcore

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: sometyms....

    Hello Supreet159 I shall review your poem today. First off, may I suggest posting your pieces in regular font, not all bold, it makes for an unsightly work and just ...

    Nov 4, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My First Attempt at a Sonnet

    Lack of time this morning permitted me from finishing this morning, I am sorry. So to continue, I really enjoyed the poem, The Iambic Pentameter was fine, the rhyme scheme ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My First Attempt at a Sonnet

    Blue rubies hit the nail on the head. except for one detail that is missing, A Sonnet is the iambic pentameter. The way you use the Iambic Pentameter is what ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Post a cute baby pic of you..

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Trance Attack

    Hello Ubertrance! Nice to have you on YWS! :) As for the rules, The site uses a 3:1 Review:post ratio. Every one piece you submit, you are expected to complete ...

    Nov 1, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    Hey everybody, so yeah I'm not going to be here for a few weeks. I really need to focus on my school work, and sorting out some family issues. But ...

    Oct 31, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: {More of } Arya Poisonhold

    Hello again TheWriters! Time for me to review once again! :D First of all, I still love were the story is heading! In the future could you be more specific ...

    Oct 29, 2009


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain