User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sitting/Beauty

    Ooh! I loved the sitting one. You captured a very sweet moment quite nicely. ^_^

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Another Valentine's Day

    Hehehe... thanks Rieda and Lucy. Yeah, about snow days... we hadn't had any in years either until this year. We've had four now, two of which were back-to-back in a ...

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Another Valentine's Day

    Hehe! Thank you. Lucky... we almost had a snow day today. But, mmmm... chocolate. ^_^ If only. >.< *doom & gloom* :wink: ~Yoyo

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Another Valentine's Day

    Yeah, I totally agree with you. I just wasn't to sure. Thank you! :D

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Story of a Boy -Untitled-

    Thank you! I will fix the mistakes you pointed out. Thank you for being so helpful! It means a lot to me! And chapter two is coming soon. :wink: ~Yoyo

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Story of a Boy -Untitled-

    Chapter One In a small, obscure shipbuilding town on the coast of England, there was an orphanage. In this orphanage, there was a boy, as there were many since it ...

    Jan 27, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Story of a Boy -Untitled-

    Thank you! I would post chapter one sometime today but I left my writing at school. It shall have to wait until tomorrow. *sigh* Stupid exams.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Moments in Mass Silence

    Done.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nerds

    Capitalize the word 'I' and use spell check before you post anything, please.

    Jan 17, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathing

    Thank a lot guys! The title... well, I suck at naming things but if you notice through out the story I tend to reference breathing a lot. His breath rate, ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Full Spectrum

    Yeah, it's meant to be sort of cryptic. Part of the story. Everything isn't discovered yet, so that's the next part of the advanture for my characters. :D But alas, ...

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Full Spectrum

    Pretty is good! ^_^ Thank you. I'll put some punctuation in.

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathing

    Anyone else care to comment? :?

    Dec 30, 2006
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Spoon

    Very interesting story, I agree. I just think it's great that you can tie a love story together with a spoon. :P Very original. Great job!

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I Picked It Up and Threw It Back

    Hmm... I see your point. I was never good at lyrics but I could see how this could definitely move in that direction. Thanks! ~Yoha

    Dec 11, 2006


The grand in the hotel rings with broken tunes; the guests frown; the concierge winces. But the blue-hatted boy is happy and braver than they.
— TheMythMaster