User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: When We Walked

    I like this! It's short and simple. A very 'cute' poem if I may say so. Nothing negative to say really... great job! ~Yoyo 8)

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Teardrop

    It worked until you got to the last two lines. They just don't fit it seems. I'd play with this though and see what else you can get fom it. ...

    Nov 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Feathers

    Thank you Fangala! I am most definitely not a rhyming person, so I commend you! Haha. As far as it being a metaphor, I guess it can go either way! ...

    Nov 23, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Diamond Angel

    azure: I love Twilight!!! I haven't read it in such a long time though! Thanks for the compliment! :D orcashadow: First, thank you for all your compliments. The way he ...

    Sep 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: F-ing Ninjas

    Thank you! Glad it was well recieved. :smt045

    Sep 3, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cryptic

    Thanks Crysi! I like your suggestion, I'll change that. I'm glad you have some interest in it. :)

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cryptic

    The last two lines aren't with the poem. I can understand everyone's indifference to it. Haha! At least you don't hate it. ^_^ As stated in my comments, it makes ...

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Amnesty International

    I loved the imagery you created in this. I could really see it all happening. Great work! ~Yoyo

    May 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Vampiress

    Hey, thanks guys! I didn't think it would be so successful. I fixed the comma. Don't know how I missed that. Thank you so much though! ^_^ ~Yoyo

    Apr 24, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Untitled

    care to comment?

    Apr 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Connection

    Thank you for your suggestions! :D I understand what you're saying about the fourth stanza. And thanks for the compliments. ~Yoyo

    Mar 22, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It Was Time

    Thanks guys! I'm glad the content of the story is okay. I seem to be a better content writer when it comes to the romance genre. Hm, maybe I should ...

    Mar 19, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Connection

    anyone care to comment? :(

    Mar 14, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathing

    Thank you. :)

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The United States of Grey Imagination

    Thanks guys! Well... if you think about it, bland kind of works for this, at least in my mind. I think of grey as boring, uniform, no interest, just kind ...

    Mar 1, 2007


"I think; therefore, I am."
— RenĂ© Descartes