User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Thanks everyone! Especially hekate and Heather. :D That's very helpful and I thing I'll use your first suggestion on reworking the beginning of that Heather. Thanks. :) I'll try to ...

    Mar 17, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: It all comes back to you

    I don't know what it was about this, but I really love it. Hm. Very affective. ~Yoyo

    Mar 4, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Cra-yon Lay-onds 3

    All the iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii's burn my eyes. *cries* Ants, Bugtopia... goal-den crayon eatery... P.P.S You are one funny 100 year old man. O.o

    Mar 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Diva

    Gorgeous piece! The imagery is wonderful, and the language you use is beautiful as well. No complaints! Keep writing! ~Yoyo 8)

    Feb 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: It Was Time

    Seree, you're asking be to write a different story than this is. And you're also asking me to change my writing style. I appreciate your advice here, but I don't ...

    Feb 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathing

    Wow! I'm so flattered on the amount of feedback on this and the reactions! And thanks for your suggestions on fixes PerforatedxHearts, and you suggestion on it being publishable! I ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love's Suicide

    Hm, yeah, I know it isn't great. I was mad at the time. I don't write as well when I'm emotional. Sorry my emo-ness came out. XD It made sense ...

    Feb 22, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Spirit Within

    Augh! Space your paragraphs and I'll come back. Please!!

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Share the Journey

    Anyone else? :|

    Jan 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Strong Arrow

    Thanks Seree and chayonz. And no, I never did find him. :( I was stupid for not doing anything. I seriously could have. It was just weird, the connection that ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Share the Journey

    Thanks Syd and aussie. Hehe... me likes choloclate. *wipes up drool* Um, yeah I know what you mean about extending this though. I typically do short poetry like this, but ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Strong Arrow

    Thanks! Some of that you misunderstood though (1, 3), and others are stylistic choices (7, 8, 9) and I will not be changing those. But thanks for catching the others! ...

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cliched Heartbreak

    Thanks for the positive reviews guys! I'm really happy with how this one turned out. And I'm really glad you didn't find this to fall under your typical "dpressing love ...

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You're Not There

    Yes, you are correct pain. And thatks guys for the crits! :)

    Dec 8, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Not Now

    Thanks guys. Maybe I'll work on it. Maybe not. It isn't hugely important. *shrug* Just playing around. :) chocoholic: Thanks for the other critique too. ^^ And from reading that ...

    Dec 5, 2007


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein