-
Re: Jars of Stars
Thanks you, my darling Peng, and madame President. I will definitely take some of your suggestions. The movie rather than slide show technique is the perfect way of describing my ...
Jun 21, 2010 -
Re: Headless Wisdom
Elinor - Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! It was great meeting you in the chat as well. :) Suz - First of all, thanks! I'm glad you ...
Mar 16, 2010 -
Re: Forging
*poke* :/
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Cotton Yarn Friendship
Thank you June for the wonderful review! :) ~Yoyo 8)
Feb 3, 2009 -
Re: Muse Gone
Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm glad you liked and and caught the change in voice through the poem. That's the major element I want people to see there. ;) ...
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Bats, My Muse, Bats
*poke poke* Anyone? :(
Aug 2, 2008 -
Re: Lassie Gets Fed Up
Lassie is hott. That is all. ;) Great job Flem. ~Yoyo 8)
May 19, 2008 -
Re: Circus Pirates 6
Hehe, thank you for your wonderful reviews Jabby. You're very helpful. As the writer, I can't find all those little, obvious mistakes, so I really thank you for pointing them ...
Apr 5, 2008 -
Re: Saint Is Not A Poet
Hahaha! Nice job Saint. I think Suz already pretty much killed it, so I won't comment, other than to say I loved it. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)
Apr 2, 2008 -
Re: Circus Pirates 4
Sweeney! You're supposed to wait until Part 5 to find out "who/what" Landon is. ;) But no worries, Part 5 is on its way. :D ~Yoyo 8)
Mar 31, 2008 -
Re: Circus Pirates 3
Thank you Jabby and Heather! ^^ I made most of your fixes, but I would like to point out, Heather, that Fat Men were actually quite a popular and common ...
Mar 29, 2008 -
Re: Deleted
Cool. I really liked the imagery in this. I may not have understood it, but not all poetry is meant to be understood. Interesting. Keep writing! ~Yoyo 8)
Mar 24, 2008 -
Re: Circus Pirates 1
Thanks JFW! That's really helpful for me. ^_^ I'll look over it again in a few days (to let my mind get off it) and try your suggestion with making ...
Mar 19, 2008 -
Re: Circus Pirates 1
Thanks guys! And Mike, continue into Chapter 2 and you'll see they arent' exactly pirates. ;) It's called Cahpter 2 for a reason. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)
Mar 18, 2008 -
Re: Circus Pirates 2
Thanks again guys! I'll definitely get working on your suggestions. ;) ~Yoyo 8)
Mar 17, 2008
