User avatar

yoha_ahoy

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Jars of Stars

    Thanks you, my darling Peng, and madame President. I will definitely take some of your suggestions. The movie rather than slide show technique is the perfect way of describing my ...

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Headless Wisdom

    Elinor - Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it! It was great meeting you in the chat as well. :) Suz - First of all, thanks! I'm glad you ...

    Mar 16, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forging

    *poke* :/

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Cotton Yarn Friendship

    Thank you June for the wonderful review! :) ~Yoyo 8)

    Feb 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Muse Gone

    Thanks for the wonderful review! I'm glad you liked and and caught the change in voice through the poem. That's the major element I want people to see there. ;) ...

    Aug 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bats, My Muse, Bats

    *poke poke* Anyone? :(

    Aug 2, 2008
  • Other » General, General Re: Lassie Gets Fed Up

    Lassie is hott. That is all. ;) Great job Flem. ~Yoyo 8)

    May 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 6

    Hehe, thank you for your wonderful reviews Jabby. You're very helpful. As the writer, I can't find all those little, obvious mistakes, so I really thank you for pointing them ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Saint Is Not A Poet

    Hahaha! Nice job Saint. I think Suz already pretty much killed it, so I won't comment, other than to say I loved it. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Apr 2, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 4

    Sweeney! You're supposed to wait until Part 5 to find out "who/what" Landon is. ;) But no worries, Part 5 is on its way. :D ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 3

    Thank you Jabby and Heather! ^^ I made most of your fixes, but I would like to point out, Heather, that Fat Men were actually quite a popular and common ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Deleted

    Cool. I really liked the imagery in this. I may not have understood it, but not all poetry is meant to be understood. Interesting. Keep writing! ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 24, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Thanks JFW! That's really helpful for me. ^_^ I'll look over it again in a few days (to let my mind get off it) and try your suggestion with making ...

    Mar 19, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 1

    Thanks guys! And Mike, continue into Chapter 2 and you'll see they arent' exactly pirates. ;) It's called Cahpter 2 for a reason. ^_^ ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Circus Pirates 2

    Thanks again guys! I'll definitely get working on your suggestions. ;) ~Yoyo 8)

    Mar 17, 2008


The best books... are those that tell you what you know already.
— George Orwell, 1984