User avatar

xGraceex

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    wow thats a lot of "i love it!" lol great review, :D i will edit it soon, and i will try to make it better :D thankya all for all ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goodbye, my insane, beautiful love

    wow thanks for your reviews! wow i got it so wrong didnt i? all those full stops and commas... ive got loads to learn! :D

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I never told you I loved you

    Wel this was one of my first attempts at a poem! but im glad you liked it :D jake is infact her best friend, they are just young kids having ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    lol well if you do steal my idea and it sells millions i want some of the money! :D but yea ive thought about and ive decided to put it ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    no no thats good advise, it wobe cool to write a story based on it... ill have to think about it :D

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    :D thankyou so much! i know, i was a bit strange with the tense... it was all over the place! thankyou for you review :D

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    Thankyou! :D :P

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Angel, I was always yours

    aw thankyou... i based it kinda on them :) edward and bella, but this one has a sad ending :( thanks again for your nice review :D

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Awakening

    OMG!!! that music you put up was amazing! love them :P thanks for your nice review - wow your so descrptive! i loved you describing the house and sky, thankyou ...

    Sep 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Awakening

    Thankyou so much! i love nice reviews :D and your advise gave me alot to think about. i thnk i did put "the owl" too often! :P

    Sep 27, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Frozen lakes and sugar cakes

    lol you are a reallyhard person to please! :D oh well, i did try to make is as possible, it wasnt meant to be about true love, it was about ...

    Sep 25, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: An Unnamed Poem

    :D no probs :P like i said, your great

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: I never told you I loved you

    lol thanks, i wanted the blunt ending, more dramatic :D but i just wrote it from the top of my head, i didnt really edit it, though i probably should ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: like any other mother would

    Not really. your advise wasnt that helpful, you didnt tell me how i could improve just the things you found wrong with it. i thought this site was for youngsters ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Frozen lakes and sugar cakes

    Lol the green ketchup was a tricky thing to put in... but i only put it there because green ketchup is actually real and it tastes gorgeose! lol i know ...

    Sep 23, 2008


Now I realize that there is no righteous path, it’s just people trying to do their best in a world where it is far too easy to do your worst.
— Castiel