User avatar

xDudettex

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nanosecond, boom

    Hey I really liked this - very cleverly written and it describes just how i'm feeling at the moment. I'm half a chapter away from finishing my third book but ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Instinct chapter eight

    Hey =] Wow! I really love this story. Your writing style is so strong and I love the way you describe settings and emotions. So vivid :D Can't wait to ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Those Little Glass Slippers (2)

    Hey. I really like your style of writing and the story has really got me gripped =] I would suggest a bit more description of the surroundings though, so it ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Kids in the playground

    Hey Having not really looked at any of the non-fiction on here yet, yours was the first that i decided to read and i really liked it. It isn't until ...

    Feb 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: For The Girls: Chapter One

    Hey =] I'm new here and was looking around and decided to read your post. I'm not going to attempt to correct your grammar as it's not a strong point ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The only part worth telling (revised)

    Hey So this is one of the first posts i've read, but straight away i was drawn right in. The subject matter at the start of not knowing what you ...

    Feb 9, 2009


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)