-
Re: The White Knight Chapter Two Utofamia (edited)
Thank you for the suggestions. I am not good at description but I will go back and comb through it.
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
The classroom scene actually happened to me. I had a teacher who asked me what I did with the money I was given for handwriting lessons. My writing is sloppy. ...
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: The White Knight Chapter One Nightmares and Reality-Edited
Thank you and thank God for Word and spell check because it did find many spelling and gramma mistakes. Just think of the character talking to herself in her head ...
Jan 20, 2010 -
Re: Carpe Diem (We will not be forgotten) [Working Title]
I think this is very well written. I can't think of any suggestions except for line structure. Some of your lines anr a bit longer than others. Maybe you did ...
Jan 19, 2010
