User avatar

writerwithacause

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ch 1: A Red Rose Among The Others

    Thanks a bunch, theotherone! :)

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ch 1: A Red Rose Among The Others

    Thanks so much, Kitty! I'll keep those things in mind.

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Art of Love

    Thanks so much, kakagirl! :)

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Art of Love

    Anybody, reviews? :D

    Feb 27, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ch 1: A Red Rose Among The Others

    Thank you, bugbug368! :)

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ch 3: A Rose That Has Not Yet Bloomed

    Thank you so much, Isha! You've pointed out some things that I did not quite notice. Thanks so much! =D

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Art of Love

    Thank you very much, Georgie! It was written in one of my inspirational moments, hehe! Thanks again!

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Holding Me Back

    This is very good, I second what those above said. I like the ending as well. I love when writers leave it up to our (reader's) imagination.

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Sunset Sand

    This is very beautiful! I don't have any suggestions, it is simply wonderful! :)

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, General Re: Ch 2: The Thorns Of A Rose

    Thanks, Upile! It seems I have to edit it!

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dear Star

    This was beautiful. I adored your beginning! :) I agree with 322sivart on punctuation, so I will not repeat the corrections.

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If I Had Wings

    Thank you kindly, Amanda!

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If I Had Wings

    Thank you, Alex! :)

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If I Had Wings

    Thank you very much! Oh, I haven't read that book, but I searched it on Google and it seems like a good read. I'll look for it in the bookstores. ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Art of Love

    Thank you so much for the review, lovethelifeulive! It made my day! :) I am truly honoured that you think so.

    Feb 12, 2011


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie