-
Re: Defense or Defence?
now see i spell it defense because defence makes me think of taking a fence off a yard My thoughts exactly! However, then I got to staring at both of ...
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: 'Entire life' sold for £192,000
Wow, people sell the craziest things on eBay these days... I understand that he's hurting after splitting from his wife, but gee, doesn't that seem just a little bit drastic? ...
Jul 8, 2008 -
Re: Shoot the Sheep!
Fun! Thanks for posting! I'm not very good, but I can't stop playing! I've gone from 'sluggish snail' to 'bobbing bobcat'. "You need to improve. How about getting yourself a ...
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: The internet is pleased :-)
:? Haha, that's very, um...interesting. Yeah. :P
Jul 7, 2008 -
Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game
Get the Party Started in your pants Dance Dance in your pants All the Small Things in your pants *giggles hysterically* :lol:
Jul 3, 2008 -
Re: Ad Lib
The igloo melts while cracking . A _________ crowd ___________ the __________. (adj/verb/noun)
Jun 23, 2008
