User avatar

writergirl94

  • Official Polls Re: Defense or Defence?

    now see i spell it defense because defence makes me think of taking a fence off a yard My thoughts exactly! However, then I got to staring at both of ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 'Entire life' sold for £192,000

    Wow, people sell the craziest things on eBay these days... I understand that he's hurting after splitting from his wife, but gee, doesn't that seem just a little bit drastic? ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new

    Hi there, Jay! Yay, a fantasy writer! I love to read/write sci-fi/fantasy too! Oh, and using !'s (that's my #1 talent, I think). *sighs* Younger brothers...what can you do? If ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Paradox says *hi*

    Hi Paradox! Yay, another sci-fi fan! I love sci-fi/fantasy too. I can't wait to read some of your stuff, and from what you said, it sounds awesome! :D Don't worry, ...

    Jul 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shoot the Sheep!

    Fun! Thanks for posting! I'm not very good, but I can't stop playing! I've gone from 'sluggish snail' to 'bobbing bobcat'. "You need to improve. How about getting yourself a ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The internet is pleased :-)

    :? Haha, that's very, um...interesting. Yeah. :P

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of the Flies

    Lord of the Flies was okay - not one of my favorites, but it did have a good storyline. I'll tell you what though, Piggy really annoyed me. If I'd ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How You Break My Heart (Chapter 1)

    Choco, I thought this was great! :D It was very interesting, and it left me wanting to know what happens to the family next. Yes, there are a few things ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The 'In Your Pants' Game

    Get the Party Started in your pants Dance Dance in your pants All the Small Things in your pants *giggles hysterically* :lol:

    Jul 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Wizard's Princess

    This was HILARIOUS! I like how the King and Queen bicker just like any other old married couple. I also love how the King reacts when he hears Sam's been ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Boone

    My younger eight-year old twin sisters were arguing over the color of Bridal Barbie’s hair, and my older brothers were holding a heated discussion with my dad about the new ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Ad Lib

    The igloo melts while cracking . A _________ crowd ___________ the __________. (adj/verb/noun)

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!!

    What's your favourite writing/reading genre? I'm just curious :) My favorite genre for both of those has got to be science fiction! Give me an invasion of aliens, a strange ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!!

    Hah hah. I have the same picture of David T. saved on my computer. :D Welcome. I'm new myself, but I couldn't help commenting on a Doctor Who fan's introduction. ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!!

    Hi everyone! I just joined yesterday, and I'm just getting around to posting my 'get to know me' message (I kind of took awhile getting my profile set up). Let ...

    Jun 17, 2008


We are great at fearing the wrong things.
— Hank Green