Random avatar

writergal

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Pink Roses and White Ribbons

    I actually like this story. It's description was good and it made me feel like I was the bride. It made me think that I might actually do the same ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lies

    I like this. It has a sense of truth to it and was well done. But I don't think it really did rhyme. However, the thought was there and I ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Dream

    Wow, that is just so sweet. You're so lucky to have dreams like this. Everytime I have one, it gets destroyed because I kept on waking up. Well, this is ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Realizing Somehting About Love

    Well, thanks! But can anyone tell me how to move it to the Poetry section or something???

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Realizing Somehting About Love

    Well, honestly, it wasn't meant to be a poem but I'm not really sure if it is. I'm still trying to figure that out.

    Mar 22, 2009


the heart is the best part
— soundofmind