-
Re: The world I live in Ch 3
I bad at setting the scene>.>
Jan 11, 2018 -
Re: The world I live in Ch 3
Oof. And thanks, this is really helpful! @Junel
Dec 30, 2017 -
Re: passion
I think the other ones are better T.T @MJTucker
Dec 30, 2017 -
Re: passion
Dang it! Stop reviewing my worst poem and reviewwww myyyyy newww chapterrrrrrrr!!! No one is reviewing The world I live in ch 3 T.T. It has one review. Is it ...
Dec 30, 2017 -
Re: The world i live in-Ch. 2
But thank you so much!
Dec 30, 2017 -
Re: The world i live in-Ch. 2
@Vingi Chapter 3 already exists.
Dec 30, 2017 -
Re: The world I live in Ch 3
Ooops! I didn't notice that=_=. Thanks!
Dec 26, 2017 -
Re: The world I live in Ch 3
@DemonGoddess, @Kairyu ...
Dec 26, 2017 -
Re: Summoning Persephone - Part 6
PREACH @Xorsudite I agree with both and I actually wrote a short story about Medusa and Arachne. Medusa and Arachne aren't the bad guys, Athena is, Hades isn't, Zeus can't ...
Dec 24, 2017 -
Re: Dying country
Thanks E.E. You're a little late tho, this is an older piece already.
Dec 19, 2017 -
Re: Never Date Me I'm Bad At Feeling
Yeah,I get that.
Dec 19, 2017 -
Re: Never Date Me I'm Bad At Feeling
Well, this is a little bit relatable, although I fail to see why this a romantic poem. Satire, ok, but romantic?
Dec 18, 2017 -
Re: Never Date Me I'm Bad At Feeling
ikr
Dec 18, 2017 -
Re: The Ref Knew
I wanna know too!
Dec 14, 2017 -
Re: Stone tears
Thank you very much!
Dec 7, 2017
