User avatar

wolf4

  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Catching Fire

    I agree with you all about the repetative plot part, but I still thought it was a great book all the same.

    Sep 28, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Catching Fire

    Please finish quickly! I need to babble about it to someone!

    Sep 5, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Unwind

    This book really caught my eye when I saw it in the bookstore and I knew I just had to get it. I absolutly loved it! It was just so ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The White One

    Yaaaaaay you posted! I like it. Very fluent and poetic. But who am I to critique poetry? Keep it up! :D ~Wolfy P.S.- like my new signature?

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sanity’s End Prologue

    Black Panter, What were you doing on here at 3:00 in the morning? *tisk tisk tisk*

    Jul 21, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Sanity’s End Prologue

    Hey everyone! Thank you sooo much for the reveiws, its helped a lot. I'm still pretty new to YWS and writing in general so it's great to know that people ...

    Jul 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Ariorl Part 1

    Hm an underwater city... seems interesting. I don't think there is enough in this post for me to reveiw, but keep writing. ~Wolf

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Experiment - Chap. 4

    This is amazing! (once again) There is so much emotion in this chapter and you illustrate it so well. I really wish I could write as good as you do, ...

    Jun 24, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: life

    Very good!

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Terror Chapter One

    Hmm... interesting, but I like it. You could go a little more on the characters and the setting. Keep writing because this sounds like a promising story. A six-year-old killer... ...

    Jun 17, 2009


Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting.
— John Green