-
Re: Shackles
Thanks :) I don't know. Maybe each person who reads it will come away with a different perspective or idea if what it means. I may go back to working ...
Nov 18, 2012 -
Re: Shackles
Thank you so much :D I hoped people would understand. I've always liked the idea of a poem being clear enough so a reader can understand it without the writer ...
Nov 18, 2012 -
Re: Shackles
The questions you asked have very long-winded answers and like I said before I may go back and try to inject bits of myself within the poem but I think ...
Nov 16, 2012 -
Re: Shackles
Thank you so much :D And I agree pressure like this affects so many people everywhere.
Nov 16, 2012 -
Re: Shackles
Thanks for the review :) My reasons are many and varied but I think to some extent everyone has felt this way at some point in their lives I guess. ...
Nov 16, 2012 -
Re: Shackles
The connection between the shackles and the hatred is the idea that no matter how much we try and get away from the image that society paints of a perfect ...
Nov 16, 2012
